Floor Sweeper Battery Manufacturer
Need to equip the cleaner machine with floor sweeper batteries? Tell us your requirements, our team will work on it and offer the best solutions for your company!
Leading Floor sweeper battery Manufacturer in China
Keheng Battery is dedicated to crafting high-quality lithium floor sweeper batteries, and also for material handling, AGV lithium battery, etc.
Keheng lithium floor sweeper battery ranges include different models for electric sweepers, swivel sweepers, and snow plows, ensuring optimal power supply in various sizes and environments. These lithium batteries provide not only enduring power but also rapid charging capabilities, significantly extending operational time for the floor sweeper cleaning machine.
Empower Your Floor Sweeper Machine with Keheng Battery
Keheng lithium batteries are specially designed to tackle industrial and commercial surface cleaning with ease.
Experience the Superiority of Floor Sweeper Batteries Factory----Keheng
Elevate your cleaning efficiency: As a China’s premier manufacturer of top-tier floor sweeper batteries. Keheng mainly use LiFePO4 (LFP) technology not only enhances battery lifespan and energy density but also guarantees resilience against external factors, ensuring uninterrupted cleaning performance. Discover the future of floor sweeper batteries with Keheng – contact us today for more details!
One-stop Customization Service: Keheng specializes in customizing battery solutions for diverse equipment needs, offering different voltages such as 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 80V, and HV lithium battery. Our range extends beyond standard options like Battery-operated carpet sweepers, crumb sweepers, walk-behind sweepers, and rider sweeper batteries.
Contact us to embark on a journey of customized service excellence.
Do you know the use of sweep batteries?
Redefining Cleanliness in Everyday Life with Diverse Sweepers! From carpet sweepers to crumb sweepers, walk-behind sweepers, and rider sweepers, each type is uniquely designed to tackle invisible debris in different environments. But have you ever pondered what keeps them running? Dive into the world of these machines and discover the power supply that drives their efficiency.
Battery operated carpet sweeper
Experience the power of our Lifepo4 Battery Carpet Sweeper – your ultimate solution for long-lasting carpet cleanliness! Opt advanced carpet cleaner battery, and transform carpet cleaning into a seamless, effortless task!
Battery operated crumb sweeper
Elevate your restaurant’s cleanliness with Keheng’s Battery-Operated Crumb Sweeper! Compact yet robust, it offers enduring, stable power to effortlessly maintain a spotless dining space. A tidy, efficient restaurant attracts more customers – ensure yours is the go-to choice for a flawless dining experience!
battery walk behind sweeper
Experience unparalleled efficiency with an electric walk-behind sweeper! Powered by a long-lasting 24V lithium battery, this machine outperforms traditional lead-acid batteries, ensuring you get more done with less downtime. Embrace the future of cleaning with our innovative solution!
rider sweeper battery powered
Choose Keheng for your rider sweeper needs and experience the difference with our 48V lithium battery power. Designed for longer run times and rapid charging, Keheng is the smart choice
you may like
Lithium Forklift Battery
C&I Energy Storage
Ready To Try Keheng Floor Sweeper battery wholesale?
Get in touch with us. Connect with Keheng and start a long term comfortable lithium battery Procument Working.
Frequently Asked Questions about Floor Sweepers
Which type of battery is used in floor scrubbers and sweepers?
Lead-Acid Batteries: These are traditional, widely used batteries, particularly the flooded or wet cell variety. They are known for their reliability and lower initial cost but require regular maintenance, including topping off with distilled water.
Lithium-Ion Batteries: Increasingly popular in newer models, lithium-ion batteries offer a higher energy density, longer lifespan, and faster charging times compared to lead-acid batteries. They are maintenance-free and have a lower environmental impact but come with a higher initial cost.
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) Batteries: A type of lead-acid battery, AGM batteries are sealed and maintenance-free. They are more resistant to vibration and can be installed in various positions, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Is the battery in a rotary floor sweeper nickel-cadmium or lithium-ion?
Rotary sweepers can use different types of batteries, but the most common are lithium-ion and lead-acid. Nickel-cadmium (NiCd) batteries are less common due to their environmental impact and memory effect issues. Lithium-ion batteries are becoming increasingly popular because they are lightweight, have a high energy density, and have no memory effect. However, the exact type of battery used in a rotary sweeper will vary by manufacturer and model.
How do I choose a charger for a rotary floor sweeper?
The following factors should be considered when choosing a charger for a rotary sweeper:
Battery type: Make sure the charger is compatible with the type of battery used in the sweeper (e.g., lithium-ion, lead-acid).
Voltage and Capacity: The charger should meet the voltage and capacity requirements of the battery.
Charging Speed: Consider how fast the charger charges the battery. Fast chargers are convenient but may affect the life of the battery.
AUTO SHUT-OFF: A charger with an auto shut-off feature prevents overcharging, which extends battery life.
Manufacturer Recommendations: Be sure to check your sweeper’s owner’s manual for specific charger recommendations.
Can different types of batteries be interchangeably used in a floor sweeper?
It is generally not recommended to interchange different types of batteries in a sweeper. Batteries such as lithium-ion, lead-acid and nickel-cadmium have different voltages, capacities and charging requirements. Using the incorrect battery type can lead to operational problems, potential machine damage and safety hazards. Always use the battery type specified by the sweeper manufacturer.
What innovations or advancements are there in floor sweeper battery technology?
- Use of lithium-ion batteries: Lithium-ion batteries allow for longer life, faster charging, higher energy density and more. Sodium-ion batteries are also being developed.
- Intelligent Battery Management Systems: These systems improve battery performance and longevity by optimizing the charging and discharging process.
- Eco-friendly options: Developing greener batteries, such as those that use fewer hazardous substances and are easier to recycle.
- Improved Efficiency: New technologies focus on improving the energy efficiency of batteries, thereby extending the runtime of sweepers on a single charge.
How should I clean the brushes of my floor sweeper?
- 1: Please clean the sweeper’s brushes monthly.
- 2: Remove debris and tangled debris or hair.
- 3: Check for wear and tear Check regularly and replace brushes as needed.
How do I check the battery of my cleaning sweeper?
1: Inspect regularly for signs of damage, corrosion or leakage.
2: Charge correctly, do not overcharge
3: Store the battery correctly in a cool, dry and ventilated place
4: Avoid overcharging and discharging to avoid shortening the service life.
What safety precautions should be taken when installing or removing a floor sweeper battery?
- 1: Make sure the sweeper is turned off and disconnected from any power source.
- 2: Proper use of protective equipment
- 3: Avoid being near metal
- 4: Pay attention to positive and negative terminals
What environmental factors should be considered when handling floor sweeper batteries?
- 1: Environmental temperature needs to be considered, storage at 20°C is the best solution
- 2: need to consider the environmental humidity, moderately too high will affect the battery corrosion
How to properly store a floor sweeper battery when not in use for an extended period?
- 1: Make sure you have a 40-50% charge before storing and make sure you check it once every few months
- 2: Disconnect the battery to prevent it from discharging
- 3: Check manufacturer’s guidelines: Follow any specific storage recommendations provided by the battery or sweeper manufacturer.
How to properly recycle a floor sweeper battery?
- 1: Determine the battery type e.g. lithium-ion, lead-acid batteries
- 2: Dispose of and recycle according to local regulations and guidelines.
- 3: Handle with care: Make sure the battery is not damaged or leaking, as this poses an environmental and safety risk.
How long does it take to charge a rotary floor sweeper battery?
- 1: Lead-acid batteries take 8-12 hours to charge
- 2: Lithium batteries take: about 6 hours to charge
- 3: Nickel-cadmium batteries: 8-10 hours
What is the typical charging time for different types of floor sweeper batteries?
- 1: Make sure the charger is compatible with the specific type of battery used in the scrubber.
- 2: Observe the battery during the charging process for signs of overheating or unusual behavior.
- 3: Avoid overcharging
How to charge a commercial floor scrubber battery?
Regular and frequent use results in more charge/discharge cycles, which may shorten the overall life of the battery.
Proper charging methods and maintenance can mitigate this effect and extend battery life even with frequent use.
How long can a floor scrubber battery last during use?
Operating time varies depending on battery type and capacity. Typically
- Lead-acid batteries: 3-6 hours.
- Lithium-ion batteries: 4-8 hours.
- NOTE: Actual duration may be affected by machine model, age and capacity.
How can I extend the lifespan of my floor sweeper battery?
- Use the manufacturer’s specified charger.
- Connect the charger and battery properly to ensure proper contact.
- Monitor the charging process to avoid overheating.
- Remove the battery from the charger as soon as it is fully charged to prevent overcharging.
- Follow any specific instructions provided in the floor scrubber manual.
What impact does the frequency of use have on the battery life of a floor sweeper?
- Avoid deep discharging; charge the battery before it is completely depleted.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Clean and inspect the battery and its connections regularly.
- Use the battery regularly and keep it properly charged, even when not in use for long periods of time.
- Follow the manufacturer’s care and maintenance guidelines.
How to replace a battery in a rotary floor sweeper?
- Turn the sweeper off and unplug it.
- Remove the cover or panel to access the battery.
- Install the new battery, making sure the connections match the previous settings.
- Secure the battery and replace the cover or panel.
What is the lifespan of a floor scrubber battery?
- Lead-acid batteries: Typically 2-5 years.
- Lithium-ion batteries: Often 8-10years, sometimes longer.
How much does a floor scrubber battery cost?
- Prices vary based on type and capacity:
- Lead-acid batteries: Approximately $100-$300.
- Lithium-ion batteries: Can range from $200 to over $500.
How do floor cleaning equipment batteries affect the return on investment?
Regular maintenance and proper use optimizes battery performance, which maximizes equipment uptime and improves ROI. The higher initial cost of lithium-ion batteries can be offset by a longer service life and lower maintenance requirements.
How to prevent future issues with my floor sweeper?
- Regular maintenance: clean brushes, check and clean filters, check for wear and tear.
- PROPER CARE OF BATTERIES: Charge properly, avoid deep discharges, and store under proper conditions.
- REGULAR INSPECTION: Check for mechanical problems or obstacles in the sweeping path.
What impact does temperature have on floor sweeper batteries?
- Extreme cold reduces battery efficiency and results in shorter run times.
- High temperatures accelerate battery deterioration and may cause damage.
- Optimal storage and use temperatures will extend battery life and maintain performance.