Lithium Golf Cart Battery Manufacturer
In China With One-Stop Service
Lithium Golf Cart Batteries Manufacturer in China
Powering Up the Golf Cart Lithium-Ion Golf Cart Batteries
Litech offer a complete portfolio of product and solutions for different Golf carts and scooter, customer provide the requirement of size and electrical characteristics, KHLitech provide whole battery solutions,professional 500+ engineer team and 8 automatic production line can promise basic services. The factory certificated by ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001.
Why Choose KHLitech Lithium Golf Cart Battery
Lithium Golf Cart Batteries
Comparison between KHlitech LiFePO4 battery and lead acid battery
KEHENG LIFEPO4 BATTERY
LEAD ACID BATTERY
FAQs About Lithium Golg cart battery
We will do our best to answer your most frequently asked questions.
How To Buy Lithium Golf Cart Batteries - A Complete Buyer's Guide
Table of Contents
1. What is Lithium Golf Cart Battery?
2. How to Choose Lithium Golf Cart Batteries?
3. Why Choose Lithium Batteries For Golf Cart?
4. Benefits Of Lithium Golf Cart Batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries are lighter: When 6-volt or other types of lead-acid batteries have worn out their welcome, it’s time to upgrade to lithium golf cart batteries. This will make your golf cart easier to maneuver and help you reach a comfortable speed faster. As an added benefit, a lighter golf cart requires less power to move. Less power means less battery consumption, so you get longer charge cycles with each use.
- Longer battery life: The more the battery is used, the less charge it will have. This means that once the battery has reached its maximum number of charge cycles, you will need to plug in your golf cart more often. For lithium batteries, they should normally last no less than 1500 cycles. If you play a round of golf every day, these batteries will last 4-5 years. Some lithium batteries have a cycle life of up to 8,000 cycles, which can last up to 10 years.
- Maintenance Free Golf Cart Batteries: Lithium batteries require very little maintenance. All you have to do is check the connections and clean as needed. That means less time tinkering and more time perfecting your swing.
- Environmentally Friendly Golf Lithium Batteries： When you’re ready to replace your batteries, you can recycle them. However, some batteries are more difficult to recycle than others. Lithium batteries are easier to recycle and have less impact on the environment. That means they are the most environmentally friendly type of battery on the market! All you need to do is find a licensed battery recycling drop-off location.
- No Risk Of Acid Leakage：If the battery leaks or the case corrodes, you will have to deal with acid spills. These spills are harmful to golf cart components, the environment and your health. The only way to prevent this from happening is to always keep your battery properly charged and stored. For most golf cart owners, this is not an option. After all, you’re using the cart on the course, not storing it for weeks at a time. Premium lithium batteries do not contain the same acid as standard SLA models. They have protected cells that produce the power you need. This means that even if you check them for wear and tear, you won’t come into contact with the chemicals inside.
- Cheaper Per Hour Of Use：The longer the life of your batteries, the less you spend on battery replacement. Over the life of the battery, your maintenance costs will be greatly reduced. But that’s not all. Lithium batteries are much more efficient. They tend to take longer to recharge. The fewer times you have to recharge your batteries, the less you’ll pay for electricity!
- Greater Power Means Greater Velocity：Lithium golf cart batteries have more power than an SLA battery of the same size. This means a huge increase in speed and power for your golf cart. The more power the battery provides to the motor, the easier it is for the cart to move over uneven terrain. When you’re in an apartment, the same amount of power means you can go faster without draining the battery as quickly!
- Temperature Change Less Sensitive：If you’re a year-round golfer, you need this cart to work in all weather conditions. That includes freezing temperatures. However, some batteries drain faster in cold weather. That means you may find yourself stuck on the back nine. By upgrading to a lithium battery, you won’t have to worry about the weather. Lithium batteries perform well in all temperatures. While you may notice a slight drop in performance in extreme conditions, you can still finish the round before you need to plug in.
5. How Long Do 48 Volt Golf Cart Batteries Last
6. How Much Do Lithium Batteries Cost For Golf Carts?
7. What Do You Need To Upgrade Your Golf Cart To Lithium Batteries?
8. How to maintain lithium golf cart batteries?
9. Why Choose Lithium Golf Cart Batteries From Khlitech?
Request An Instant Quote For Your Projects!
If you have deep cycle lithium battery questions and specific requirements, please contact one of our industry experts. We are happy
to answer any questions you may have!
Send us a message if you have any questionsor request a quote.Our experts will give you areply within 24 hours and help you select the right battery you want.